The Shaft Power Meter is the key component for fuel performance system FPS 2.0.
- It is the cost-effective solution when reliable shaft power measurement is required.
- It is easy to install and requires no electronic parts on the shaft.
- It operates absolutely contact free.
Commissioning without Aquametro Oil & Marine staff
- We can now offer the option, that the vessel ‘s crew can do the commissioning and dynamic calibration themselves.
- RPM, torque and power signals
- Reliable data
- Fuel / propulsion efficiency
- PLC based system with web-based configuration / visualization via Ethernet connection
- Data storage on SD card
- Easy installation
- Maintenance free
- No electronic parts on the shaft
- No wear and tear
- 0 / 4-20 mA output for rpm, torque & power
- Optional web touchscreen display
- Easy expandable to a Fuel Performance System (FPS)
- LCD remote display
- Self-installation possible
- Cost effective
- Plug & play by crew
- No installation on shaft
- Basic for every fuel performance system
- Easy to read trend curves for performance evaluation
- Steady observation of hull and propeller efficiency possible.
Contact Advanced Marine Solutions Hellas today to learn more and speak with our experienced staff about all your company’s needs.