Listed below are some skills and resources our engineers offer:
- Conduct half day to full day sessions on basic to advanced monitoring topics for vessel / office engineering / maintenance personnel involved with monitoring activities.
- Share CMT’s engineering and monitoring expertise with your personnel to improve operation, avoid break downs and / or comply with legislations.
- Training in our modern seminar rooms in one of our worldwide offices.
- Alternatively we offer external training on-board your ships, in your office or any other location like hotel conference rooms.
- Adapt the training to meet your specific needs in terms of content and presentation.
- Emphasize application, technical issues, problem identification and resolution rather than products.
- Use an interactive problem solving approach to involve training participants in knowledge building.
- Create an awareness of the impact of poor and good monitoring practices.
- Training on basic to advanced monitoring topics, professionally delivered by knowledgeable CMT personnel and, as appropriate, by external speaker.
- Certificate documenting the content of the training provided.
- Detailed seminar documentation for later reference.
- Small groups for most effective training.
- Increase competency
- Increase equipment life, reliability and availability trough effective and efficient monitoring practices
- Opportunity for engineering / maintenance personnel to learn and exchange useful information
- Update on most current industry knowledge and experience as well as on latest legislation