Comprehensive and innovative, our services keep you protected from every eventuality.
· Commissioning: We provide training consultancy and seamless installation of our technical equipment, upon agreement with our customers.
· Troubleshooting: We provide solutions on ships’ engine performance that our equipment may resolve.
· After sales support: We have an ongoing relationship with all our customers, in order to maximize value of our offerings.
· Technical recommendation and Advice: We are eager to provide technical support and advice to our customers, cooperators and technical bureaus, for mutual benefit of all involved parties.
· Analysis and interpretation of measurement: We undertake the responsibility to analyze and interpret equipment data measurements and results.
· Pre-installation inspections: We perform on the field inspections, when needed, in order to evaluate onboard conditions and cater our integrated offerings according to vessel needs.
· 3-D laser scanning: In some instances it is necessitated to have a full inspection of the vessel’s engines environment, to create detailed drawings of all spaces, including engine rooms.
· Consulting and evaluation of vessels repair needs: We perform on board inspections and provide ships repair solutions through our international network of shipyards.
YEARS OF EXPERTISE
Our mission is to deliver enhanced value to our customers, by designing and delivering state of art engineering solutions that match our marine industry customer needs, so as to lengthen life cycle of the vessel engines, leverage the engine performance and improve cost and fuel efficiencies.
Our Vision is to be the unrivalled reliable providers in the marine industry in improving vessels performance and efficiency.
Our strategic goals are:
- To represent state of the art equipment that can reliably meet the ever changing customer needs in the rapidly changing marine industry.
- To keep our customers satisfied with the guaranteed quality of our products.
- To cooperate with our customers, in order to provide the optimum solution according to a vessel’s tonnage, age and other specifications.
- To make prompt deliveries and keep a smooth flow of the supplies replenishment.
- To integrate efforts with our partners, in order to match solutions with the customers idiosyncratic characteristics.
- To optimize the cost efficiency of both spare parts and chemical supplies.
- To provide satisfying working conditions for our employees, inspire them for the future and reward them for their efforts and achievements.
- To contribute to our planet’s preservation efforts by providing environmentally friendly products.
FROM OUR BLOG
Our Customers' Views
The response of AMS technical team has a very professional approach covering all technical aspects within shortest possible time. Since we have excellent corporation with AMS more than 4 years we strongly recommend its systems to any ship operator without any hesitation.DIORYX MARITIME CORPORATIONTechnical Department
AMS has a round the clock technical support service that we can trust. All questions are quickly channeled and we receive a timeless respond.George KontodimopoulosTechnical Manager, Mare SA
The Engine Monitoring System is an excellent system where we can easily check the load balance of our vessels engines, thus avoiding cylinder overload and wear.E. SfakiotakisTechnical Department, TMS Tankers Ltd.
P: +30 210 96 27 185
F: +30 210 96 27 505