CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN THE "ADVANCE MARINE SOLUTIONS"
CURRENT OPENINGS: Position for Maritime Account Sales Manager
The job entails meeting Advanced Marine Solutions’ Customers, as well as, finding new Customers in the maritime industry, through customer relationship management (CRM) skills and collaborative communication strategies
- Market research and finding customers’ buying potential and buying decision makers.
- Effective prospecting (evaluation of new customers) and meeting quotas (increase our company’s revenue).
- Managing and retaining our company’s maritime customer list (meeting customer needs and expanding customer portfolio).
- Competent in communication skills through the telephone and the social media, in calling customers’ buying decision makers and closing appointments.
- Knowledgeable of the decision-making process and the relational communication strategy, showing empathy and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Emphasize our products’ solution value rather, than product price.
- Cooperative skills, integrate company solution-offering from all company departments (purchasing, financial, administration, IT) to facilitate closing the order.
- Effective follow-up of customer satisfaction and prospects’ requirements, through personal and on-line communication.
- Effective reporting according to company’s standards.
- Following company members in trips, in Greece, or abroad, for representing the company to customers and international exhibitions.
- Following the company’s Corporate Social Responsibilities values and organizational standards.
- Relevant experience of equivalent job, preferably.
- BSc in Mechanical/Naval Engineering, or a degree in Business (preferably with an emphasis on Sales or Marketing).
- Apt to engineering technology knowledge.
- Relational sales skills management.
- Communication skills and CRM (customer relational management) skills.
- Extrovert personality (ability to make and sustain business acquaintances).
- Passionate with achievement and meeting goals.
- Friendly to IT software packages use.
If you think that you meet the above requirements and wish to work in a supporting environment with a satisfactory remuneration package and prospects of career development, send us your CV, no later than 30th of September to email@example.com