Engine Monitoring System
- A sophisticated system that provides thorough performance information for all types of Diesel Engines
- A Predictive Maintenance tool can save your company thousands of US$$$$$$$.
EMS is an advanced cylinder pressure and acoustic emissions based monitoring sys-tem. The system incorporates sensors and flywheel pickups of ultimate quality and ac-curacy. It is designed for use on all types of two or four stroke slow, medium or high speed engines (even V-type engines).
EMS turns any PC into a Diesel Engine Combustion Analyzer allowing real time en-gine measurement and tuning. Our Monitor-ing systems can be used to monitor as many diesel engines that may exist onboard a ves-sel. It runs under any Windows including 2000, XP & Newer.
- Environmental Operation of your Engines by Optimizing Combustion
- Real Time Engine Tuning
- User Friendliness
- Best Value for Money that the Marine Market can currently offer
- Protects from Costly Downtime
- A Single Operator can run the Entire System
- Real Time Engine Tuning
- Cost Savings on Parts and Labor. Replacement of parts is based on need and not on time intervals
- Engine Efficiency is increased by the use of thorough Information and Evaluation of your Engine’s Timing incorporating the Performance of you Fuel Pumps and Injectors
- Balances Output, Extends Engine Life and Increases performance
- Assists in reducing Emissions to be Environmentally Compliant
- Small Measurement Files for quick transfer to home office via e-mail
- Comprehensive Technical Support
- P – A, P – V, Light – Spring Diagrams
- P(i), p(ind), p(ign), p(comp), p(max), p(exp)
- RPM, A(ign), A(max),
- Lambda, W, ℓ, VIT, a(pmp), a(opn), a(inj), l(ing)
- Multisensor 24h monitoring
- One sensor hardwired system
- Laptop version
- Portable handheld version
Scope of Supply
A) EMS System Complete suitable to monitor the performance of: One (1) Main Engine (2 or 4 stroke)
B) EMS System Complete suitable to monitor the performance of: One (1) Main Engine (2 stroke) and three (3) Auxiliary Engines (4 stroke)
Optionally we can offer the following:
- Fuel Acoustics Emission Sensors (Exclusive only for AMS’s systems)
- Thus sensor allows you to prolong the life of your injectors and fuel pumps while keeping the downtime and costs of replacement spare parts to the minimum.
- Controlling fuel afterburning has never been easier.
- With the above sensor you have the prospect for a full investment return of its cost and of the systems as well
- No penetration into the fuel system eliminates possible fuel leakage.
- Latest Technology in Acoustic Emissions
- Unique to the Market
- Applicable to both 2-stroke and 4-stroke Engines
- Extended Life Cycle as compared to pressure sensors
- Scavenge Air Pressure Sensors
The detailed brochure
Contact Advanced Marine Solutions Hellas today to learn more and speak with our experienced staff about all your company’s needs
- A reference list of satisfied customers