A dynamic milling machine to be used in the fuel system on board ships.
The Homogenizer Unit is usually installed in fuel and/or tank circulating system and is designed and solely intended for improving the fuel quality.
It is designed to improve your fuel quality which will lead to a better combustion and less maintenance. Furthermore, it can reduce sludge in case of fuel incompatibility. Specifically, it serves for:
- stable fuel conditions in storage, settling, or service tanks
- treat sludge, or waste oil
- stable long-term blended fuel
- increase of the amount of burnable fuel, in case of bad fuel quality.
- high saving potential
It is suitable for all type of vessels with 2 and 4 stroke main engine in dual fuel operation (HFO/MDO/new type of fuel oil acc. Sulphur cap), e. g. tankers, LNG, container, bulkers, cruise vessels.
- Continuous homogenizing by shearing of asphaltene clusters
- Pure mechanical & no chemical treatment
- Continuous generation of water in fuel emulsion
- Sludge treatment on board
- Fuel treatment in fuel circulating system reduce sludge of fuel incompatibility
- Reduces sludge through waste oil treatment
- Avoid fuel incompatibility in circulating system
- Fuel treatment, conditioning and harmonizing
- Maximizes the amount of burnable fuel
- Increases fuel quality for optimized combustion
- Less wear and tear on engine components
- Feed pump
- Inlet strainer
- In-/outlet ball valve
- Flow switch, and
- Control cabinet
- Complete mounted unit on frame with workshop certificate
- Capacity according to specifications
- Max 15bar; max. 150°C (oil temp.); flange: DIN2633
- Control cabinet included as individual part
- Power supply: 400/460V; 50/60Hz
Contact Advanced Marine Solutions Hellas today to learn more and speak with our experienced staff about all your company’s needs.