Fuel Monitoring Ship /Fleet Management /Fuel Efficiency
Remote Monitoring System (RMS) is a complete fleet level solution that monitors individual vessel’s performance, fuel consumption and bunkering events. A complete scalable Fleet Monitoring web portal for easy access via PCs, laptops, tablets or smart phones on the go.
- Ease of navigation
- Graphical data charts
- Regular positions and data updates
- Support data comparison using charts
- Support reports generation and export
- Provide vessel historical position route with detail events information
- Support estimated R.O.B. calculation
- Fleet management
- User account management
- Further customization possible
- Real time monitoring in the office or on the moves
- Hourly engine consumption at the finger tips
- Enable onshore user closely monitor vessel whereabout with down to 5 mins position update
- Push notification to register user mobile phone on monitored events
- No more missing events notification
- Up to 3 years onshore historical data
- Daily summary reports to give user a full day overview on the individual engine consumption and running mins
- Constant system enhancement to give owner a better user experience
- Industrial PC based fuel monitoring and performance system RMS expandable for all available datapoints and interfaces.
- Customized pre-configuration of the real ship operation system on board (engines [ME’s / AE’s], boilers, shaft generators)
- Supports multiple engines, bunkers and engines parameters on board.
- Web portal for on board / on shore.
- Real time monitoring of fuel consumptions and all implemented parameter.
- Performance charts and reports are available.
- Data storage and data history visualization.
- Communication mode to on shore server for notification, database as well as report updates.
- Minimum human intervention is required.
- Fleet monitoring on shore based on available server database and reports (PC or mobile devices).
- Submit requests for immediate position of the vessel and the total fuel consumption since the last report.
- View the tracking history including events that took place on this fleet.
I. Satellite terminal (ST 6100)
Best sensors for highest system accuracy, as good input results in good output.
- Easy installation
- Global coverage (A1+A2+A3)
- Robust design, light weight and small footprint
- Highly reliable
- Integrated with GPS receiver
II. CONTOIL® VZF/A II, DN 15 – 50
- Electronic display for onsite verification
- Highest accuracy (better than 0.5 % in total)
- Paired calibration for use in supply and return measurement
- All meters with Marine Type Approval (LR, DNV, RR and GL)
- Highest operational safety including burst pressure and flammable endurance tests
- Cost-effective due to minimum maintenance requirements
- Flexible to use in different fuels like heavy fuel oil (HFO, different grades), marine diesel oil (MDO) or diesel oil (DO)
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Mass & mass-ﬂow calculation
- Comparable to Coriolis meter
Contact Advanced Marine Solutions Hellas today to learn more and speak with our experienced staff about all your company’s needs.